Tuesday 19 February 2019

Round-up 19/2

G650 N652GD (6352) flew from Long Beach to Savannah on the 12th. It was cancelled to the Czech Republic (as was expected) to OK-VEA and then delivered overnight 18th/19th from Savannah to Prague as ABP941. G450 M-AAMM took up OE-ITC.  G550 M-UGIC (5406) took up EI-EGO and was delivered from Stansted to Shannon on the 14th. Looks like G550 N590GA (5590) did a first flight from Savannah on the 14th. G650 N1895T positioned to Bradley on the 18th which is usually the last stop before delivery.
Info suggests that G500 N521GD is for Qatar. Their 3rd I assume. Did a nearly 9 hour test flight on the 16th.
On a personal note, I would usually be found in Florida at this time of year but unfortunately am not quite up to it. I'll therefore take us back to 2009 and one particular highlight.

3 comments:

Lucas Gabardo said...

Hey Bob, hope that you're fine. Florida by this time of the year is good for spotting? What's the best place to photograph Gulfstream machines there, in your opinion?

Bob Holland said...

Lucas,
Not really the forum for this sort of question. Drop me a line at wembleybob@aol.com and I'll see what I can do for you.
Bob

Bob Holland said...

Lucas, as I haven't heard from you, the easy answer is Palm Beach.